Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Long Time Coming...


It's been a long time coming for this Bachelor's degree that I've been working on over the last 3 1/2 years. I'm so ready to enter the real world to find my calling in this fashion industry. It would be nice to live that fairy tale life as we see on The Hills but in reality I just want to live a comfortable life. When I mention comfortable, I mean being able to afford the things that I desire in life, pay my bills on time, and most importantly I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck. I only have 8 months left until I have my degree and I'm beginning to feel overwhelmed with what's left to do in my curriculum. My last quarter requires me to do an internship. Which I look forward to but I don't want an internship that doesn't relate to what I want to do as a career. I want a career in Visual Merchandising, so I want my internship to be just that! This entire process is mind boggling but I"m determined to get what I want in life and I'm the only person who can make that happen. So I plan to do just that...Make It Happen!

1 comment:

Camille said...

I wish you all of the comfort in the world. I hope that you will be able to get a visual merchandising internship. Those 8 months will go fast.